Crowned by Mount Kilimanjaro, Africa’s highest peak, the Amboseli National Parks is one of Kenya’s most popular parks. The name “Amboseli” comes from a Maasai word meaning “salty dust”, and it is one of the best places in Africa to view large herds of elephants up close. Nature lovers can explore five different habitats here ranging from the dried-up bed of Lake Amboseli, wetlands with sulphur springs, the savannah and woodlands. They can also visit the local Maasai community who live around the park and experience their authentic culture.
- Pick up early in the morning at your residence, Hotel or Airport by our drive –guide at lately 0730am
- Depart for Amboseli National Park
- Arrive, check-in and lunch at AA lodge.
- After lunch at leisure swimming and leave at 0330pm for an evening game drive.
- Return to the lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight stay. Full Board
- Accommodation and rooms with a private balcony
- Welcome drink
- In house entertainment (Maasai Dance)
- Bonfire entertainment
Safari Cost will includes;-
- Per person rate for the 2 days 1 nights
- Great services.
- Accommodation on full board basis in best rooms with best view of Kilimanjaro (unless listed as upgrade)
- All Transport in customized 8-seater tour van both with a pop up roof on private basis. (Unless labeled as optional)
- Park entry fees. (Where applicable)
- Game drives on safari.
- Complementary ½ liter bottle of mineral water per person per day.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Our assistance.
- Accommodation for 1 nights on full board basis
- Use of hotel facilities like swimming and beautiful gardens
- All Taxes/VAT
- Drinks and Laundry
- Extra meals and visits not indicated
- Visa fees
- Personal medical and travel insurance
- International flights and departure taxes
Why you choose this package!
- Great Wildebeest Migration
- Wide selection of places to stay
- Variety of wild animals
- Interact with the Masai Culture
- View open Savannah, rolling grasslands and undulating hills
- Ideal for game drives