Spend a night at Nairobi national park and at a luxurious lodge and enjoy night game- drives, day game drives etc.
Other activities included are guided e.g.
Nature walk, sundowners, bush dinners & visit to the David Sheldrick elephant orphanage.
Nairobi national park is unique by being the only area in the world with a variety of animals & birds close to a capita city.
The park is located only 15 minutes city center of the city (7 kilometers)
It is 44 square miles in size & much, to everyone’s surprise, all the wildlife are free ranging several animals species roam within this park including four members of the big five, exception being the elephant.
Animals likely to see during our Nairobi national park 2 days 1-night tour includes;
Lions, leopards, zebras, rhinos, wildebeest and other species including the beautiful bird’s life.
The park has a rich /diverse bird life within 400 species recorded.
Nairobi national park highlights; what to do & see
- Guided walk-with special permission, guest can do short guided walks accompanied by a range of the Kisembe valley.
- 2. Sundowners-enjoy sun-downers overlooking the Nairobi national park plains and champagne around the campfire telling stories & listening to the sound of the bush.
- 3. Day game drives-some of the animals you may see during your day game drives in the park includes;
Black rhinoceros, lion leopard, hyena, wildebeest, eland, buffalo, zebra & cheetah.
The park has diverse birdlife. Take a walking trail to the hippo pool & also visits the ivory burning site monument.
- David Sheldrick elephant orphanage –the saying goes –an elephant never forgets & this couldn’t be truer particularly for the baby elephant that are fortunate enough to be rescued by the team at the Sheldrick trust visit the David Sheldrick elephant orphanage & learn more about elephant.
- Exclusive game drives
- Mineral water during tour
- All meals included while on safari
- Professional experienced driver guide
- Guaranteed window seating with an open top
- Safari vehicle carry cold drinks & mineral water
- Accommodation of your choice in Nairobi national park
- Round trips transport from Nairobi city or Jomo Kenyatta international airport to Nairobi national park.
- International airfare
- Accommodations in Nairobi city
- Cost of obtaining passport & visas
- All applicable game park entrance fees
- Gratuity for your professional drivers’ guide
- Sundowners bush cocktails and bush dinners
- Gratuity for porterage /water at hotels camp & airport
- Personal expenses such as traveling insurance, excess baggage fee, communication charges that include; laundry, emails, faxes and phone calls. Beverages including luxury spirit, beer, wines during meals or meals not indicated in the itinerary.
Why you choose this package!
- bordering the city,
- home to lions, leopards and hyenas and more
- olling grassy plains
- ver 400 species of birds
- hosts its own wildebeest migration
- you can find the black and white rhinos