The Masai Mara National Reserve has unfenced borders with a number of private conservancies, including Tanzania’s Serengeti National Park. This vast protected landscape is one of the top wildlife destinations in Africa, and Kenya’s flagship conservation area.
Game viewing in the Masai Mara is excellent all year around thanks to the diverse population of resident game – including lion, leopard, elephant and buffalo – plus popular species like zebra, giraffe, hyena, eland and gazelle. The Mara’s big cats are even the stars of a popular wildlife TV series.
- Pick up from Nairobi hotel or Arrival from your international flight into Jomo Kenyatta International Airport/ Wilson Airport.
- Met by our representatives/Safari guide in Nairobi/outside customs and immigration Halls
- Depart for Masai Mara National Reserve.
- Arrive, check-in and lunch at Luxury tented Camp
- Afternoon game drives in the reserve until sunset.
- Return to the lodge in the evening for dinner and overnight stay.
- Per person rate for the 4 days 3 nights
- Meet and greet services.
- Park entry fees. (Where applicable)
- Accommodation on safari on full board in our best rooms with best view. (unless listed as upgrade)
- All Transport in customized 8-seater tour van both with a pop up roof on private basis. (Unless labeled as optional Game drives on safari.
- Complementary ½ liter bottle of mineral water per person per day.
- Services of an English speaking driver guide.
- Our assistance.
- Accommodation for 3 nights on full board basis
- Use of hotel facilities like swimming and beautiful gardens[/tab]
- All Taxes/VAT
- Drinks and Laundry
- Extra meals and visits not indicated
- Visa fees
- Personal medical and travel insurance
- International flights and departure
Why you choose this package!
- Great Wildebeest Migration
- Wide selection of places to stay
- Variety of wild animals
- Interact with the Masai Culture
- View open Savannah, rolling grasslands and undulating hills
- Ideal for game drives